Being on the Hauraki tribal register is very important because:
- it allows you to identify yourself as a tribal member;
- it is our main communication link with you;
- it allows us to distribute information to you in order to keep you informed;
- it gives you a direct say in decisions that affect you and your whanau; and
- it provides opportunities for you to engage with our work.
To register all you need to do is complete a registration form and post it back to us.
The registration forms can be obtained by contacting our office, or downloading one from this website by clicking on the link below.
Click here to download the registration form (PDF - 351kb)
For further information or to update your details please contact us.