The Hauraki Mäori Trust Board is currently recruiting for the following positions:
The Hauraki Mäori Trust Board is a kaupapa Mäori organization providing social service support to tamariki/children and their whänau across Hauraki.
Do you have the time, commitment, patience and heart for tamariki/children experiencing difficulty within their whänau/family?
We are looking for short, medium and long term caregivers. Training provided.
For more information please contact our Whänau Development Services.
Whänau Development Supervisor/Kaitautoko
* Hauraki Rohe
* Grass roots, in your community where you can make a difference
* End to end clinical and contract compliance supervision
* A wide range of reporting and communication
* Supervision of Kaitautoko Whänau Workers
* Planning and leadership
An essential criterion for application is to include:
* A Bachelor of Social Work or similar qualification
* 5 years of experience working as a Social Worker or similar qualification
* 3 years' experience in Supervision
* Exposure to environments where you have supported vulnerable families, young people etc
* Registration to a professional association and current practicing certificate
* Full, clean driver's licence
Kaitautoko Whänau - Social Workers in Schools
The Social Workers in Schools (SWiS) team require a full-time Social Worker who is enthusiastic about wanting to make a difference for tamariki and their whänau.
The SWiS team provide a tamariki centred, whänau focused and strength based practice which encourages whänau to make informed lifestyle choices and ensuring their tamariki have the best possible start in life.